Our own Divinman's photo forever set in ink

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divekim

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
So I've wanted a tattoo for a very long time. I had always envisioned some sort of flower or hummingbird until one day a few months ago I came across this photo taken by our very own Divinman. The moment I saw it I knew, this was it.

ScrippsCanyon012205_18.jpg

Having asked for all of the necessary permissions and getting up the courage I finally got my first ink and I have to say I could not be happier with the result. I want to again thank Terry for allowing me to use one of his photos for my tattoo.

kimstattoo.jpg

So, where did you put the copyright information ? :D Congrats, Kim and Terry.

Tres cool.

How long do you have to stay out of the water as a result of the new tat?

Doh! Duh, I should have thought of that. :) I never really thought about that particular perk before! Better hope for no major leaks, though!

Hey everybody I've actually SEEN and TOUCHED the mystical nudie tat and it's changed my life forever! It brings good luck and excellent vis to all who touch it so be sure to ask Kim about that this weekend!...:D

If I remember correctly, that was an early morning shot. Didn't you have it placed by the, ummm....'crack of dawn' as a way of honoring the occasion. Hey, wait a minute....your names not dawn! :eyebrow:

Shame on you, John!

A Flabellina tatoo! Wow... definitely gotta dive with you, Kim... if it brings good vis (but then that's only 20' down there, eh?). Of course my favorite nudie is Melibe leonina, the lion nudibranch but I am unlikely to get a tat... I hate needles!

haha I was telling this story to someone I said "kim got terrys picture tattooed on her back" he thought it was actually a picture of terry(portrait) on her back, it was funny.

guess you had to be there

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom