Morrison lake simcoe ? Dec 16th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nobody in Barrie owns a chainsaw?

Lots of ways to get in Kevin, I was just saying I'm in for the season of diving in the lake till the spring. My wife's not to keen on the "Ice Diving" so I'll play safe.

Going really cold the next few days so get out your chain saws and augers!!

Not a problem, some of my dry suit dives have sadly turned out to be wet, gotta hate it when that happens!!

gitterdun:
Sorry Horn.. re earlier post.. I must have mixed up who was diving wet... :)

It was ME diving wet!! my stupid dry suit has been in the shop for way too long i couldnt stay away from the water!!

it was chilly but worth it

bbp with rob and sbrooks was a bust for me and my frozen reg haha still worth getting dressed in a 7mm in -10 haha

steve!

You get your dry suit yet steve?

If you do you should talk to Tims and see if you can rent his pool to get some testing done before you get the next fifty or so dives we have planned for the ice clearing!!!!

Rob sounds all excited for some exploration work!

Do you have the GPS on that?

I'm going to try and get to a lot of wreck not just in the PS area as we have tug will travel if possible.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom