Tec courses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any Dive Shops in this area that offers Advanced Nitrox and Deco classes through TDI? I am looking to take them but are debating taking them locally or driving down to Florida to take them. THANKS :D

I'm not sure what agency he uses, but I'm taking the class in Salisbury with Ted Green. Classwork is February 10th and 11th. Dives are scheduled with him over the summer. His email is info@ocdiver.com I cant wait to start. Any reason for TDI? I'm not commenting on their merits, just curious.

Andrew

Ron and Dori offer those courses fairly close to you at Splash in Alexandria, VA

www.splashdivecenter.com

Great people, Ron also offers a wide variety of cave courses through NACD and makes frequent trips each year to cave country. I finished my trimix course with Ron in 2005 and did some trimix dives in some deeper caves...you can work with him to discuss whatever you would like to achieve.

Ted Green is also an excellent instructor. Of the instructors for TDI advanced courses in this area (and I did a number of interviews) Ron or Ted would both be excellent choices.

PM me if you would like any additional information.

Doc

VA Scuba's next session of TDI Advanced Nitrox and Deco Procedures classes will be starting Feb 17 - classwork and pool sessions will be here in northern VA - the dives will be on March 14-18 at 40 Fathoms Grotto in FL. Our January session was cancelled due to 40 Fathoms' closure for remodeling. We run this course regularly all year - in the summer/fall the dives are conducted in NC - in the winter we use 40 Fathom Grotto so there is no getting blown out. We also offer TDI Trimix and Advanced Trimix. Our spring class for Trimix is alreadly full so it is no longer listed on the website.

If you have any questions, please contact the shop for more information.

Jackie

Doc Intrepid:
Ron and Dori offer those courses fairly close to you at Splash in Alexandria, VA

www.splashdivecenter.com

Great people, Ron also offers a wide variety of cave courses through NACD and makes frequent trips each year to cave country. I finished my trimix course with Ron in 2005 and did some trimix dives in some deeper caves...you can work with him to discuss whatever you would like to achieve.

Ted Green is also an excellent instructor. Of the instructors for TDI advanced courses in this area (and I did a number of interviews) Ron or Ted would both be excellent choices.

PM me if you would like any additional information.

Doc
As Ive left VA Scuba back in Decemeber to come back to Florida, they can always come down here and dive in warm water.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom