Anyone interested in a "Tweak"?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KMD said he'll be there.

Roy,
Yeah I forgot about him... We'll try to see if there's any other familiar faces around and i'll point them out.

Jon, There'll be other times... Jim's having a group diving in a couple of weeks...

It's hard to get started without good buddies/mentors so come on out when you can.

Ben

Why Practice skills?

Read thru the BSAC 2006 Accident report link

Remember you can never have too much practice and the further you stay away from the limits of your own personal capabilities the more likely you are to continue to enjoy your diving.

You know, I tried a "tweak" dive a few years ago, but she slapped me. Never done one since.

RoyN:
Here is the weather watch. It looks average just like two weeks ago when I was done in Carmel. But it looks like Friday and Saturday has calm down plus the forecast for storm on thursday or friday has moved somewhere else. :). The only bad thing is that cold air Minh was talking about. I'll be freezing in my wetsuit while everybody I'm sure will be in a nice warm drysuit :(.
This looks like a great chance to meet some local divers from ScubaBoard. I keep intending to get down to Monterey, but my primary dive buddy (brother) is married with children. I'm waiting to see if he can make it, before I say I'm going to show up.

If we do get down there, we'll be two more wet divers. I have a 7mm full suit, and usually wear a 7mm hooded shorty over that... so I end up needing to wear more than a couple pounds of lead to sink. My brother is a bit more tollerent of the cold, so he just wears a one piece suit.

Dr Bill, You are Freds long lost brother aren't you? :eyebrow:

Rev I'll PM my cell number just in case you can make it... if nothing else there's always people here on SB that go... we'll try to make this a regular thing so we can all have plenty of buddies to dive with.

Suppose to be a low temperature of 34 on Saturday...brrrrr.

I'll be there with my GF and her instructor. She is finishing her drysuit checkout.
I'll look around for you guys.

Gary

Don't forget, I'm on Beach Hopper 2 on Friday so I'll be having a fun or a disaster day. :) Sads harsh, but gotta be prepare :wink:. BTW, what happen to Socalangel, is she still around? I miss her :(

Sounds like a blast. Sorry I will have to miss it. My wife is telling me that I have to lay off the diving for a while and spend time with the family. :no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom