Diver in HB, CA new to the board

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hi all - just joined, diver in Huntington Beach, CA - main reason to get on this was info to help plan trip to Cozumel in March but looking for dive pals/groups in the OC area. Recently rescue certified with 30+ dives under my belt.

Any tips on Cozumel would be appreciated....

welcome to ScubaBoard. I dove with an outfit called ScubaCaribe. They do both Cozumel and Playacar area, as well as other caribe island sites. Had a good experience.

Congratulation on your rescue diver certification
Welcome to :sblogo:
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Welcome to the board! Please feel free and visit your
local forum Check it out!
You will find that we love to share our passion with others and have fun at the same time! Check out our monthly gatherings...Mo2vation and Wrinkles and our many weekly dives. Also check out www.southcoastdivers.com for Laguna dive buddies... they dive every week, weather premiting. Again, glad you found us, now dive with us!

Hey HB diver! Muddy's a good guy and he has a lot of great info in his post for you. We'd love to have you come out and dive with us sometime. :D

You'll find most the Cozumel info here.

Fins up new friend!

John

smilies-41093.png

Rescue Certified with 30+ dives, eh? Yeah you need to get out and enjoy diving. Training is good, but it ain't everything. Check out your local dive clubs here for local diving, and our Coz forum for plans there. In fact, I may be posting on that forum from there tonight...!

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: and be careful about posting Threads & Replies without reading the Stickies at the tops of most forums. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom