New Year's Day Dive 2007

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I had a great time yesterday. I think it is a wonderful way to begin the new year. I will post a few photos later. And ....I have to repeat. That stew was great!

And I'd like to take this opportunity to especially welcome my wonderful wife, Yellow Angel Fish, as an official member of the Lake Lanier Looney Birds!!!

And she dove wet!!!!!

Rock on, Yellow Angel Fish !!!!

I'm looking forward to many, many more years of diving with you, my love!

the K

Yes, Angel, myself and who was the Third - Refuse to turn to the Dark side......

It was a great meet, Glad I made it in time to catch a few people still in the water and was able to blow some Bubbles.

Once again Uncle Dennis to the rescue with his Felix the cat magic Bag - Stew was great By the way.

And as usual, Ault and I decided to renew our vows and Buddy up again, thanks for going back in Mike.

Was great to See Susan and I think Dee Dee from DS, as well as the others I got a quick chance to talk to.

From what I understand, official shirts are about to go on order.

Here is to all of us getting together more than ever this year!!!!

Braz

It sounded like you all had a wonderful time. I, too, was up at Lake Lanier, but observing the surface from the deck of our sailboat in our sailing club's annual Poker Run. I did come close to joining you only when I nearly fell in lifting a card off the mark.

You all are very hardy souls, and a Happy New Year to all you Looney Birds!

Sounds like it was a great meet. I hated to miss seeing everyone, but was out of town.

Congratulations to all the Looneys. Hope to see some pics.

Had a blast as always. It was great fun hanging out with my old friends, as well as meeting my new ones. The food was fantastic, the weather was great, and the friendship was even better. Looking forward to our next meeting up at the lake.

I would also like to congrats Yellow Angel fish for earning her looney wings and would also like to thank her for an excellent stew.

Also congrats to Mike on his 100th!

Matt

A huge thank you to my fan club. I promise to keep diving and cooking to feed you all. To my best dive buddy - I appreciate your patience in waiting for me to decide to dive. Braz - we have to stay in the light and not go to the dark side.

I've posted some pictures with my dive logs at http://www.scubamage.com/ on the Dive Logs and Dive Logs 2 pages (only about 100 entries fit per page...) the last two logs are dives 100 and 101 from New Years.

Mike

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom