Diving in Disney's Wave Pool

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Crazy Fingers:
That has absolutely nothing to do with his ability to figure out if he is capable of diving in Disney's wave pool. :confused:

And the point of (cudachaser) posting his message to begin with was what exactly??
For the record, I didn't see him ask a question, he simply posted he'd been asked to help with this task. Trolling for a response/reaction perhaps?? (he got one)

I apologize, I was simply trying to get an answer to a question that was being ignored in the other thread.

Jeez this sure blew up quickly.

he will be fine in the pool that is not even a question worth debating. as a matter of fact if Joe *hint* would give me a call I would love to come and help him out in that "dirty" water.

The man knows what he is doing and then some. I would dive that thing in a heart beat.

Wow... this thread sure took on a nasty tone pretty fast. I think Cuda was just making a comment... not trolling for criticism.

Whatever your decision, Cuda... good luck... and make the most fun you can out of it!

From the talk I had with Joe today he loved the dive, got a lot done, was a little tired from the workout, but may have been disappointed that I left him alone with a class today when I got stuck in the dentist’s office MUCH longer than planned. I would assume since I don’t know for sure that the point of the post was probably an opportunity for some people considering moving on to commercial diving to see some of the unusual and interesting things you may be asked to do. Freeing up huge underwater pistons that control the shape of a vinyl false bottom to a huge pool is pretty interesting.

As for the snarky comments, there’s plenty of divers that will never dive again from a boat where the divemaster is asleep (passed out) when the divers arrive back on the boat needing help or any of the other things we’ve seen in just a few dives from it. Now I can be attacked too.

OK you kids! That's enough! You're driving your mother and I CRAZY, and this is your last warning! Any more of this bickering out of ANY of you, and I'm turning this car around RIGHT NOW and it's no Disney World for ANYBODY!

Sperbonzo:
OK you kids! That's enough! You're driving your mother and I CRAZY, and this is your last warning! Any more of this bickering out of ANY of you, and I'm turning this car around RIGHT NOW and it's no Disney World for ANYBODY!

Yeah, yeah, yeah.... all talk and no ACTION! HA!

:D I couldn't resist!

Sperbonzo:

Those were my thoughts exactly!!!

Sperbonzo:

FINE! I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I DON"T WANT TO GO ON THIS STUPID TRIP WITH YOU ANYWAYS!! UGH! OMFG, YOU ALL ARE SO EMBARASSING!

Thank you Bill...it wasn't Disney, just some investors from New Zealand trying a proof of concept on a new wave pool design. They are also tied in with RonJon.

The dives were the 4 dives from hell...I got disorientated under "the Reef"...broke all my rules. My son Austin rescued me! I was so happy seeing his face when he snagged me totally lost under there...All this in less then 10ft of water

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom