Who from the Carolina's NC/ SC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I go to school in Charleston, SC but I am from Fort Mill, SC (about 10 minutes south of Charlotte, NC). I dive wherever there is water. I am on a college budgett, so if you see some great diving deals, PM me.
ADAM

I'm so sick of the ice and cold, can't wait to get back in the water, and try out all my new gear that i've collected over the winter. I'm in Raleigh, and looking forward to spending the summer weekends in the Wilmington, and topsail areas

well had good weekend dive me and few coast guard buddies went to explor a new possible shipping hazard they wear told about seems a small ship name I not allowed to mention yet but can tell you this look's fishy IE drug related or insurance not sure yet they investigating it still.
but water was around 58 degree's visability was hum my standards poor around 30 - 40 feet depth was 62 feet
man the water got cold at times but a very refreshing dive actually we dove it twice just because we could hehe .

I was at the Rollesville quarry weekend before last. Water was a tepid 44 degrees. Uhh....

Marlinspike

Hey SeaJay, keep a spot open for your friends in Georgia. We're meeting in the next week or two to plan a trip. We're thinking heading your way...charter prices much better than the ones out of Savannah.

Chat soon.

Andrea

Hello,

I'm moving to Goldsboro in a couple of weeks. I'd definitely be interested in joining a dive club to meet fellow divers and get info on the best dive sites/operators in NC.

I've never been diving in NC before. 90% of my dives were in Hawaii and the rest were in the Caribbean. I've read so much about the great wrecks off the Outer Banks. I can't wait to see something new.

Jen

I used to live in Morehead City N.C. I lived there for three years and loved it there. Olympus Dive Center is my favorite establishment for wreck diving. In fact I worked there through the summers. My dad was the Videographer on the boat for about 8 years. I still go back at least once a year to dive with them.

I think it's safe to say that most of my diving has been with Olympus. I now reside in Jacksonville Florida, but I still would rather dive up there. Please post any trips for that area cause I am always looking for another reason to dive N.C.

Wreck Ranger

Welcome to the board Jen. Don't think there are any dive clubs in the Goldsboro area but there are several here in Raleigh, 1 hr or so up the road. We have one member that I know of who drives up from Goldsboro for most meeting. You are always welcome to join us. Drop me a PM if you want specific Raleigh area club info.

Born in Lumberton, NC
Raised in Red Springs, NC
Schooled in Raleigh, NC (Go Pack!)
Live in Springfield, IL (BBRRRRRR!!)
Dive anywhere N.C./S.C. Preferably Atlantic Ocean. Not too picky though as longs as there's water.

I live in the midwest, but take two vacations each year back to Carolina's where all my family lives (between Columbia, SC and Red Springs, NC....which is just south of Fayettenam).

Also travel on business quite a bit to the Carolinas (Charlotte and Fayetteville mainly), so plan to do much diving when I'm there in the future. Look forward to meeting and diving with you guys. I'm signed up for the Yahoo board (gotta get those forms filled out).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom