WE HAVE REACHED 70,000 Members TODAY!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pakman:
But how many of those 70,000 members are MOF or NMOF?? :wink:

And far more imortantly, how many piss in their wetsuits...

:popcorn:

thepurplehammerhead:
And far more imortantly, how many piss in their wetsuits...

:popcorn:

We did a poll on this a while back in which 483 ppl voted. Out of the 483 voters, 72.67% said they peed in there wetsuits.

We are currently at 70,182 registered user as of now. So I: am assuming that it is pretty safe to say that out of 70,182 users, 51,001.26 users pee in there wetsuits.

Yee Hah! that's a lot of divers - and they're getting a positive influence from the Web's best Board...

Congratulations to the team who make the Board work - and everyone who uses it - and therefore supports it...

Congrats to all involved in making this the greatest website for divers on the web. I found it by word of mouth & what's MOF & NMOF.

Happy Diving
John

JMdiver:
Congrats to all involved in making this the greatest website for divers on the web. I found it by word of mouth & what's MOF & NMOF.

Happy Diving
John

MOF = Mask On Forehead
NMOF = No Mask On Forehead

It is amazing. Just a few years ago there were only a few thousand members.
Pete did a great job, when he took over from KN & LD. This is the best scuba site out there. I recommened it to everyone I dive with.

Back
Top Bottom