Winter Get Together Dec. 9th @ 6:30PM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpsexton

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This is the official roll call for the KPP winter get together.

I have found two restaurants that are across the street from each other just off Westport Road that would be suitable. One is Shogun Japanese Steak House and the other is Hometown Buffet. Please reply to this thread if you will be attending. Also state which restaurant you would prefer and how many people you will be bringing.

I will tally the votes for restaurant choice, post the results here, and make the reservation on Wed. December 6th.

Resturants.jpg

Tell me more about the Japanese Steak House? :wink:

I assume this is in Lou.

I believe that Monica and I will be able to attend and she doesn't care for Japanese. (But I love it.)

So there is my vote and number. :D :D :D

Chad

hoosier:
Tell me more about the Japanese Steak House? :wink:

They have grills set up with about 12-15 people setting around them in a kinda half circle. They have rooms divided of with two to four of these grills in each one. They could fit just about any size party. The Chef comes in and cooks your food to order right in front of you. They do some tricks such as building a volcano out of onions and tossing bits of shrimp into your mouth. They really do put on a show. The steak cuts are really top notch. They also serve sushi as well. Its a pretty neat place if you've never been there.

ckharlan66:
I assume this is in Lou.

Yes, it is in Louisville. Sorry, I forget sometimes how far some people drive. :wink:

jpsexton:
The Chef comes in and cooks your food to order right in front of you. They do some tricks such as building a volcano out of onions and tossing bits of shrimp into your mouth. They really do put on a show. The steak cuts are really top notch. They also serve sushi as well. Its a pretty neat place if you've never been there.

Thanks for your update... It must be a "hibachi" place...

I'm in for either restuarant.

Chad--as a hibachi place there should be something for Monica. Have you eaten at the Japanese place on Tiverton Dr?

jbd:
Chad--as a hibachi place there should be something for Monica. Have you eaten at the Japanese place on Tiverton Dr?

We will be fine where ever it is. We have eaten at several Japanese Places and she isn't real fond........but, I am so we are good either way. :D :D :D

Chad

Chad---are you familiar with the location of these restuarants in L-ville??? I need "destructions" on how to get there from here:D

Does anyone know if lurking Lou is going to join us?

jbd:
Chad---are you familiar with the location of these restuarants in L-ville??? I need "destructions" on how to get there from here:D

Does anyone know if lurking Lou is going to join us?

Your directions are...

First go to Chad's house......

I guess that is all you really need isn't it. :D

I'm off to Orlando tomorrow for work. Call me on my cell tomorrow if you want to discuss this further. :D

Chad

Hey Wally!!!! Here we are:wave-smil The dinner is on!!! I really hope you will be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom