Hello there..

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deana777

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi everyone, i am new here... uhm... duh..
Oh well.... I am Deana... 28... live in a little private resort/town called El Gouna on the Red Sea.
I work at a 5 Star IDC facility, however my job is everything but diving... like accounting, marketing, etc...
I am currently an Advanced Diver and hope to become an instructor in the near future.... i love teaching and diving... hmm..
I am currently trying to relocate to somewhere in the pacific or caribbean regions... where naturally life is more peaceful..
I am doing tons of research.... still have 9 destinations in the caribbean and 14 in the pacific that need to be narrowed down.. although i have never been to either i gotta admit that now i wanna go more than ever... huh...
Anyways... just saying hi...
Deana:)

Welcome to the Board.

Saw your "ad" in the other forum. I think you'll find that, unless you are already at least an instructor, positions will be slim to non-existent. Especially with your low number of dives, I would not hold out hopes for much as far as employment goes in the areas you are looking.

That being said, wish you all the luck

MD

Ok... here goes..
Caribbean:
Antigua & Barbuda - Aruba - Bahamas - Belize (yeah yeah i know its Central) - Bonaire - Caymans - Dominica - Sint Maarten - Saint Vincent & the Grenadines
Pacific:
Fiji - Marshalls - FSM - Nauru - Niue - N. Marianas - Palau - PNG - Samoa - Solomons - Tonga - Tuvalu - Vanuatu - Maldives (??)
Its not easy narrowing it down..... :(

Congratulations on Joining us and I love your list..... for some reason you seen to have missed the Great canals of Mars?
:)
Allan

welcome to the board!

and best of luck with your search!

Hello Deana, good luck with your search, I too am considering doing such a move but have not made any decisions. I hope you find where you want to go.

Travis

I hope I'm too late and you have found your dream job, I was browsing though looking at St. Maarten and Saba (going in March) and stumbled onto your post.
If you are still looking for places to work in diving you might also conceder the Yucatan area of Mexico and Belize. They are growing fast and may provide lots of opportunity

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom