BP/W vs BC video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jepuskar:
No fund necessary, just let Howarde know that jepuskar wants the housing back for a weekend. :)

Although the ideal location to do this closes the 19th until March.

Actually though, for the MOF/NMOF video I dont need a housing...hmmm....

Maybe for part I, but I can think of a few funny things you can do with that video that would require a housing... :wink:

That's freekin' funny! I'm at work, and I almost fell out of my chair at the silt cloud. I've actuall seen it happen. Too damn funny Jep, let's see some more!

FD

The funniest thing for me is since posting that the first time and also the 2nd time....I get comments from people about my skills. I get crap about the two handed clip off, my attempt at a helicopter turn, my computer, the way I put my backup reg in my mouth, etc etc...

I had someone on TDS about a year ago PM me and just listed about 5 things I needed to work on...LOLOL...

Well, only one more weekend left for diving up here and its too darn cold to be making a video...so I'll work on some ideas for the spring.

Someone once ask , will there ever be peace on Earth? Well it's human nature for people to pick sides on every issue, so there will be peace on Earth, when we discover life in outer space. That way we can all be together , against them.
--
By the way, really enjoyed your video, and the music, just great.

I thought you looked damn good. I even showed that video to a n00b to show them a little about what good trim, buoyancy skills looks like. And the little bit of high-frog we can see you doing from the rear, is also instructive to people who do not understand kicks yet.

The video also gave me an idea to make one to show my students how they should look underwater. I'm planning an extra day of diving now to play around with it. The season never ends here... :D

That frog kick is incorrect...FYI. Too much leg movement laterally. Ankles is where it's at...not the legs. :)

Dive-aholic...my dive season is only limited because the local quarry closes from 11/20 to March 3rd...otherwise I would go year round as long as there was no ice. I'm probably going to be going diving Jan and Feb somewhere that is open... couple weeks im off to a tropical destination. :)

jepuskar:
That frog kick is incorrect...FYI. Too much leg movement laterally. Ankles is where it's at...not the legs. :)
I think there is more than one way to skin a frog- if I'm in open water and are doing a long swim, I think using more of the leg is more efficient. If you jump into a wreck with tight quarters, then I use just the ankles.

do it easy:
I think there is more than one way to skin a frog- if I'm in open water and are doing a long swim, I think using more of the leg is more efficient. If you jump into a wreck with tight quarters, then I use just the ankles.
Yep. But there are ones the like just using the ankles. Makes them look "slick"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom