Howdy from New Mexico

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

plife:
When I left California, and broke up with my long-time dive buddy, all my gear got left behind - victims of our break-up. My cameras, housings, lights, BCs, regs, computers, log books, EVERTHING!! It is really devastating to me, to be sure.
Plife

Man that is CRUEL!:bigun2: Well welcome to the board and have fun. Warning, it will consume you.

As for gear, watch the board, and talk to some local dive club members. I just sold a complete dive setup of a friends for her. 2 hp tanks, reg,dry suit, undergarment, bags, etc. Also if you know what you want you can try ebay.

Charles

Hello and welcome to New Mexico. If you have not had a chance to find a good shop I am partial to Dive Quest Scuba in Las Cruces.

San Carlos is a great trip I went there in July with Punk and had a great time. I dive all over the area Blue Hole and Perch in Santa Rosa, Bottomless Lakes in Rosewell, Balmorea in Texas, Conchas lake (poor Vis the day I was there). I hope that list gives you a place to start your trip planning. If you are looking for a dive buddy in New Mexico drop me a line.

best of luck, plife.....and welcome to ScubaBoard!:D

Hello. Nice to see a new woman in our area. I always need a buddy. Shoot me a PM if you need to plan a trip to Blue Hole or Blamorhea. I'm a new instructor and trying to get some reliable gear cheap too. Shoot me a PM and I'll tell you a few tricks I've come up with. Better yet, I agree with Don, get a lawyer!

Welcome to ScubaBoard.
Jo

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom