What is the oddest thing you've found on the bottom of the ocean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Half a Snoop Dog CD. Maybe 20-30ft deep.

Oh, and a street sign. Completely encrusted but standing straight up. Same dive, probably 23ft.

This summer I found a Olympus Wide-Angle lens in the Flower Gardens - with no name/address. It fit my video camera perfect - that is until I lost it this fall in the Florida Middle Grounds! ha ha

i found a nice digital camera ingraved in the side of a wall at about 110 ft

We found a Tusa viewtrek mask and Mares smile snorkel buried under sand! perfect condition, also a pair of sunnies, and a hat.

Amadues.............easy come easy go! Sorry buddy

Happy Diving

I found JESUS!!! He was on a cross off the coast of Mexico in about 40 feet of water. We were doing a resort course and we did all the drills and the dive master said (ok, you know what to do, go play (I have since gotten rescue diver status and do not dive alone without certs) so I went and played, alone) I got to about 40 feet and found Christ himself on a cross (seriously messed me up (I CONFESSED EVERYTHING)). What the Lord and Saviour was doing on a cross in 40 feet off the coast of Mexico - God only knows. Also found a six pack of Pepsi (caught it on fishing line in a lake, tasted good too).

A couple weeks ago, at about 60 feet in a quarry, there was a doll in the muck/silt buried with just it's head sticking up out of the silt. It was like the head of Chucky looking at me all of a sudden. Scared the crud out of me. Hehe.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom