Finished OW cert yesterday!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks everyone! I really like the encouragement on the board here. :) so nice from some forums that i've been apart of in the past.

Sadly, I don't the wrinkles dive next weekend is going to work for us now. Apparently, Mindi signed us up to go cake testing next saturday morning(we're doing the deed next august). I'm kinda sad actually... All i want to do is go and dive now... stupid stupid diving addiction :11doh:

I do think we are going to try and go on this saturday tho. Probably go back to shaw's since we've been there before :)

I am very curious about marineland. I went toi the aquarium park there a bunch when I was kid... I loved the swimming deal they had where you could swim the half circle or whatever it was with all the animals... seriously, the best "ride" i've ever done at a park to this day. Is the beach(or rocks?) there for a more experienced diver? I love seeing all the different life along the coast. Mindi and I are "giddy as little girls" about diving and we want to go to as many places as we can now.

Thanks again everyone for the great encouragement and diving invitations. I'll definitely not be shy on taking some of you up on your offers :)

Hey, Hey!

Your in my neck of the woods! Welcome. Shoot me a PM whenever your interested in diving. Perhaps we could carpool too. I've been trying to go with a group on Saturdays, but sometimes Sundays are better.

Dive Vets meet at OML Sunday mornings, just be aware it's considered intermediate.

Cheers!

Tom

Hey there!

Welcome to the best sport in the world (at least covering 2/3s of the world :wink: )

Gord and Tammy are cool. You definately had some great training. The wrinkles dive on Sat is an all day event, so do try to make it, either before or after cake tasting :14:

I somewhat agree, maybe 2nd or 3rd best! I would have a tough time getting my wife to go anywhere she would need to dive in a wetsuit! But it was great on our honeymoon!

JB

Congratulations on your engagement, clowe! You will have a great time diving together. My wife is my first choice as dive buddy every time. You will met some great people together.

Let me know when you want help planning a diving honeymoon. We went to Fiji for ours. It was the best time we have ever had.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom