Hi from Bonaire!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi all!

This is Benji Schaub from Bonaire. I'd to use like this chance to introduce me and my facility to Scubaboard.
I run Caribbean Gas Training, the only DIR/GUE support facility in the southern Caribbean region.
For more info, please refer to my website.

I'm looking forward to communication with the members of this fine forum.

Best,

Benji

Welcome to the board, Benji...

We're planning a trip out there in a few months... I'll be sure to stop by...

Welcome to :sblogo:...Benji
:wave-smil :wave-smil
:chicken:

Does this mean that you are only hospitable to DIR/GUE folks or are us dyed in the wool strokes acceptable too????

Welcome to the board Benji. I'll try to drop in and say hello next time I am on island.

Benji...

I will be back to my favorite place in the world in December! Do you do any shore diving on the east side?

Howdy from Texas and welcome to SB!

You're welcome to put your site link in your signature and post around the board. :wink:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Hi folks!

Well, I'm overwhelmed by all the nice responses to just a little introduction of myself.
Sure, my facility and services are open to everyone, but I reserve the right to not take part or actively support diving activities that I regard as irresponsible or dangerous.
Topside we can do any dangerous stuff we want... ;-)
Yes, of course I do guided east coast dives, that is core business for me. For this season I'm able to offer east coast boat diving as well. I was able to secure the services of a superb captain with a phenomenal RIB, custom british made and all.
Let me know what you think.

Let's stay in touch and thanks for the replies, good start.

Best,

Benji

Welcome to the ScubBoard! Here I am stuck in Colorado and you get to live a dream on Bonaire. Man am I jealous! Good luck with your operation....

Back
Top Bottom