Howdy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nationwide

Reaction score
Well, the screen said I should post here, so here I am!

Looking to get into diving because I am bored with my other hobbies.

I took an Open Water course about 15 years ago, but didn't get my deep dives taken care of. Did the class room / pool dives / and 4 or 5 dives to about 35 feet.

I no longer have any of my gear (mask, fins, etc) so will have to equip for a new hobby.

Boo hoo. Woe is me. :eyebrow:

I live in the DFW area, and am a truck driver. I like the idea of keeping gear on the truck, and taking a day or two off when I can to get wet.

nationwide:
Well, the screen said I should post here, so here I am!

Looking to get into diving because I am bored with my other hobbies.

I took an Open Water course about 15 years ago, but didn't get my deep dives taken care of. Did the class room / pool dives / and 4 or 5 dives to about 35 feet.

I no longer have any of my gear (mask, fins, etc) so will have to equip for a new hobby.

Boo hoo. Woe is me. :eyebrow:

I live in the DFW area, and am a truck driver. I like the idea of keeping gear on the truck, and taking a day or two off when I can to get wet.

Welcome to the SB! Dive safe

Welcome back to diving and welcome to ScubaBoard. Hope you enjoy your travel and your diving.

Welcome to Scuba Board
:wave-smil :wave-smil

Jason :chicken:

Welcome back to diving !! This is a nice group of people here in the SB
Enjoy!
Happy and safe diving !
Chris
Puerto Rico
(we have a home in Chico also close to DFW)

Howdy Tex and welcome to SB!

It would help if you'd add your location to your profile. :thumb:

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

Welcome back to diving and welcome to the Board. If you're ever driving through Arizona, let me know. We'll show you the local underwater sites.

Dive-aholic:
Welcome back to diving and welcome to the Board. If you're ever driving through Arizona, let me know. We'll show you the local underwater sites.

I lived in southern AZ for a couple years when I was a kid. I always observed people towing boats and wondered "Where the heck do they think they're going???" :confused:

nationwide:
I lived in southern AZ for a couple years when I was a kid. I always observed people towing boats and wondered "Where the heck do they think they're going???" :confused:

We have a few lakes out here, mainly in the Phoenix area. But even in southern AZ we have Patagonia and Parker. Patagonia is not much fun to dive, but Parker isn't too bad. The best lake diving is in northern AZ in Lake Mohave outside of Laughlin. Lake Pleasant outside of Phoenix has decent diving, too. It's also a pretty big lake with lots of room for boating. That's where we do most of our classes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom