Looking to dive Med. in March

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Rat

New
Reaction score
Just found your site while looking for places to dive in the Med. next March. Wife and I are taking a cruise from Rome to Istanbul and back and I would like to get some dive time in, but know nothing of the areas, and weather.
We were in Cabo, last Feb. and it was great, but I'm wondering what weather will be like in Italy, and Greece that time of year.
I'm and old inland diver and former member of Lee's Summit, Mo.'s Underwater Recovery Unit, so most of my diving has been work, not fun, so I'm looking forward to more play time.
If anyone has a recommendation it would be greatly appreciated. Wife is a novice and no scuba experience or certification so we can go skin or she can shop while I scuba. She Likes to shop.

Welcome (Scub)aBoard!
:admingreet:
Heya,

it’s about time you surfaced here! :)

Click [thread=91105]here[/thread] for ScubaBoard 101: [thread=91105]A beginner's guide to the ScubaBoard.Com forums[/thread].

Don’t forget to fill out your Public Profile on one of your next surface intervals so we can get to know you a little bit better. Besides, it will make it easier for us to answer your questions. If you’re not in a particularly creative mood, you can have a look at my Public Profile for inspiration.

Any other questions? Just click this link: Send me a PM!

Laurens

This message brought to you by Naughty Neoprene Fashion Consultancy Inc.

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

welcome to the sb ... check out the local forums for info on specific dive areas.

Howdy and welcome to SB!

It would help if you'd put your location in your profile...

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Click the link in my Sig below to PM me if I can help you around here..

:cowboy: don

hi, welcome to the board :)

If you're around mallorca with your cruise, and feel like diving, there's loads to do for your wife, or we could even go for a discover dive, i'm sure she'll love it :).

We have natural marine parks around us, and quite a few lovely dive sites. barracudas, octopus, eels, nudibranches and much more to be seen.

if you have any questions don't hesitate to get hold of me :) i'll be happy to help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom