Hi from the UK

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DukeGuy

Registered
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm a relative newb to the scuba scene - my brother is a scuba instructor in the Philippenes (Sabang Bay) and I went to visit him last year. I completed my PADI Open Water while I was there, I was surprised by how easy it was, does anyone with any gumption actually fail it? The only difficult part was listening to the cheesy vids, which I'm sure were made in the 1980's

Saying that, my brother seems to be very good at what he does - especially for his experience and age (he's been diving about 3 years and is 24 y/o)

Anyways, really enjoyed the experience and I think that diving in the crystal clear waters of the Philippenes may have spoilt me!

On a side note, I've come up with an invention that allows you to talk to your buddy while under water, I was wondering if a device is already available as I don't want to start producing if the market is already flooded (pun intended).

Great site, look forward to posting.

Hello and where are you from?

oops, forgot to mention that - I'm from sunny South Yorkshire in the North of England.

Thanks for the welcomes.

DukeGuy:
On a side note, I've come up with an invention that allows you to talk to your buddy while under water, I was wondering if a device is already available as I don't want to start producing if the market is already flooded (pun intended).

Can anyone comment on this?

Welcome to Scuba Board

Thanks, don't suppose you can answer my above question?

Welcome to the board. Lots of good people and information here. Enjoy.

i do believe they are available in full face masks, ill get back to you in a moment with the brand name... its written down here somewhere...

oh and HI!

Back
Top Bottom