Dherbman Does Baby Barge

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JeffG:
LOL...I wasn't the only one :wink:

Trim looks good in row 1 column 2. What's up with the stroke danglies, dude ? :wink:

collage49.jpg

TSandM:
Catherine, you beat me to it -- I was going to tweak him about his hoses and his danglies!

Beautiful photographs, especially the black and white portrait. It's amazing how much of someone's likeness and expression you were able to get in full scuba gear.

Also love the classic DIR pose with the hands out in front . . . :)

I am just giving him a hard time, because he is pretty perfect. I think the angles make the hoses look loopy. The danglies were my fault, cause I like to load my buddies down with extra stuff in my attempt to avoid pockets. yes, I like the Black White of him...you can see the evil twinkle.

Dennis, I have a confession, never sent the housing off. Girls just wanna have fun...I am stuck now. I think it is going to take that new port to get me inspired. I am so broke! Girl child cost too much money this summer.

Christine, the heart is a typo.

Catherine, lovely photos as usual. I also especially like the black and white portrait. Very cool!

Isn't Dave a lovely person to dive with, though? I got one dive in with him when he was up with us, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish he'd come back and visit -- I keep inviting him, but I think the cat hair scared him off the first time.

I keep inviting Dave to So Cal. Of course, he won't get away with that danglie $hit down here. The kelp will grab you and eat you ... you can die, for Christ's sake :wink:

TSandM:
Isn't Dave a lovely person to dive with, though? I got one dive in with him when he was up with us, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Wish he'd come back and visit -- I keep inviting him, but I think the cat hair scared him off the first time.

yes, very good diver, you guys have recruited well.

I grabbed him a little, on the last stop, I got the dreaded ice pick stab in my eye. It makes me almost faint with pain. Very annoying, strikes out of nowhere.

We were again somewhat surprised by divers not carrying markers and drifting off. This scares me more than anything...to be looking for divers in a vast sea, with no contrast. I give the unsolicited lecture but until people actually have to search for someone, they don't get it. The DM told me "well I wasn't planning on drifting!" IF I was a captain. I would own a set of SMB's, and no one would get off until I hooked one on them. It would be so easy to have a bag of ten or so to keep on the boat.

Diver Dennis:
Superb shots as usual Catherine. I've been working on more "Bathroom Series" shots for you...:D

I thought that was howarde when I first saw herb's hair...:wink:
LOL - I wish I was diving in Hawaii

JeffG:
Tell dave....he has to many hoses out of control. What a stroke.

:wink: <- smilie for the humour impaired

LOL... Stroke? What are you talking about? I've got a 7' hose on my Cobra. :wink: I knew that hose was bad, but what a painful way to find out just how bad!:lol: Where's CIB, I need to borrow some lead......

Thanks for a great day Catherine. Beat the hell out of driving to Hana. Now, please delete those links. :wink:

If you could just let go of your need to know what time it is in Bangkok, Dave . . .

Lynne, that was an important feature when I bought that dreaful POS last year. I'll be e-baying it when I get back home. So far, I've talked 3 people out of buying it. Maybe I should let Al sell it for me?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom