Three Tank Dive/ Happy Birthday Alex!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
Leesa, its the fisheye JB gave me a while back, I cannot afford the port. 10.8

OH THAT ONE! :D

There I thought you got something new...WC you are so far behind...lol

chepar:
Lots of stuff I've learned not to do concurrently.

Too dangerous. :wink:
ROTFLMAO!
Some of us like a little danger.:wink:

Yeah, that looks like a much better way to spend the day. Driving around Maui all day just doesn't do it for me. Sorry I missed out. Seriously....

justleesa:
OH THAT ONE! :D

There I thought you got something new...WC you are so far behind...lol
Ive been busy:mooner:
Cool though, aint it?:D

Catherine is the one in the black BS, ( I took that one!) and Im the one working, everyone else were customers.
Damn girl, you have become quite the SB adict! There is a 12 step program for people like you. I did it. Didn't take :)
Maybe you should be Ohana trucker girl? Hauling from OH to HI?

Wildcard:
Catherine is the one in the black BS, ( I took that one!) and Im the one working, everyone else were customers.
Damn girl, you have become quite the SB adict! There is a 12 step program for people like you. I did it. Didn't take :)
Maybe you should be Ohana trucker girl? Hauling from OH to HI?

Yeah, I know, it's bad. But I'm making up for lost time.

I'm doing a lot of work on the computer and in between waiting for pages to load and thinking (which, really, is not something that comes naturally to me) I've been jumping over here.

Ah, cut the crap. I'm over here getting my fix when I'm SUPPOSED to be working (and waiting for pages to load and thinking...)- no one's buying my other story.

I understand.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom