Flower Gardens - August 21 ~ 23 [11 Dives ~ $450]

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PacketSniffer

Contributor
Rest in Peace
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
There are spots available for a weekday live aboard trip to the Flower Garden Banks National Marine Sanctuary. This is the week after the coral spawn. Possbilities of seeing whale sharks are high. The trip will include Flower Garden's East and West Bank, Stetson Bank, and deep water water platforms. Visibility averages 100'.

This is a privately chartered trip through Zendiving. The owner of Zendiving.com (Robert Bailey) is a Dive Master that regularly crews on the 100' MV Fling vessel which operates in the Flower Garden Banks. He knows the Flower Gardens very well (~1000 dives). This will not be the standard trip.

Come and meet some of the Scubaboard and Zendiving popular personalities and dive junkies. :11: :D

Here's a sample of Robert's handiwork in the Flower Garden Banks.
Warning: Large file. Broadband required.

Go here for all of the details about the trip.

Go here for the forum that has been established for discussing the trip.

Richard
"Dive Junky"

Is it too late to be able to go? Does this charter need to be filled before setting to sail in August? How many spots left? Thanks!

ScubaJW:
Is it too late to be able to go? Does this charter need to be filled before setting to sail in August? How many spots left? Thanks!

ScubaJW,

Please go to the thread for discussing the trip and post those questions. It's here. You'll need to create a user account (free) if you don't already have one to post.

Thanks,

Richard

PacketSniffer & Zendiver1
This is a Great trip you are offering!
We did this trip last month aboard the Mv Fling and the diving on East and West Bank, Stetson Bank, and deep water water platforms was wonderful! the Capn and Crew where awesome. I cant do this trip with you guys but I will be looking forward to the next one for sure.

Have Fun and be Safe
Gona be looking for that trip report divers.

GotAir

This is just a curiousoty question, but when I did FG, it was 4 dives on Sat plus a night dive and 4 dives on Sunday.

How have you worked in the extra 2 dives? Also, another curious question, timing seems about right, is this a coral spawning dive?

James Goddard:
This is just a curiousoty question, but when I did FG, it was 4 dives on Sat plus a night dive and 4 dives on Sunday.

How have you worked in the extra 2 dives? Also, another curious question, timing seems about right, is this a coral spawning dive?

3 day trip

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom