American Dream Aug. 12

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, here is the list of divers so far:
Me
Marvel
DebbyDiver
Wayward Son
Puffer Fish

Those are the only ones who have contacted me via email to confirm. I really need to know guys who is going or not. Email me scuba_jenny@scubaboard.com

First post edited to reflect BigSage is joining us! Whoo Hoo!!!

I will be down in Florida with MissD that weekend. Sounds like we are in (on the diving) as well! I personally am up for anything, but prefer hitting some wrecks and reefs. I guess you could say both!! :D Definitely better than Misery diving!

Scuba_Jenny:
Me
Marvel
DebbyDiver
Wayward Son
Puffer Fish

Those are the only ones who have contacted me via email to confirm. I really need to know guys who is going or not. Email me scuba_jenny@scubaboard.com

Jenny,
I'm in

It just so happens I'm off the 12th. I'll try to round up Sandbar and join the group, if there's still room! I'll give a definate answer in the morning.

Scuba_Jenny:
Me
Marvel
DebbyDiver
Wayward Son
Puffer Fish

I sent you an email...Marcosis and I and another friend are in if there's room.

Scuba Jenny, It was my pleasure to meet all of you yesterday and thanks for the welcome feeling of becomming a new friend to the group! How was lunch? Sorry I couldn't join you but I'm already in the biggest wetsuit they make!!(Not for long!!)

Most definately count us in for the 12th!
Please post an update as to who may be going and how many available spots are left, I'm definately off the 12th and if theres not room (looking for 3 spots) I'll need to book a different boat.

Again... It was MY pleasure and hope to see ya at 8:00 Saturday!!

Later... Marc

All updated details are in the first post. I have included you all in anticipation of there being enough room for everybody.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom