just finished Rescue Diver!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good job...Keep practicing your rescue skills. You can quickly get out of practice.

Congrats on your accomplishment! I just finished my AOW course this past weekend and will be working on a dry suit specialty this fall. Of course that will be after my trip to the Bahamas!! :)

I will be soon getting the materials for Rescue and probably working on that next year.

Bill

Yeah, I'm pretty proud I accomplished it. I can see how you can loose your skills without practice. I was thinking about showing up to the class wearing my dry suit and doubles as a joke. I never knew how much I like my new drysuit untill I went back to a wetsuit! Chud, did you have little college girls bopin around in bikinis too?

I wish I had college girls boppin around in bikinis!! In all reality, I wish one of the girls in my class wasn't even there! See my post in the AOW forum! :D

Congratulations, It is an acomplishment to get your Rescue Diver. To me it shows that you are becoming a serious, and smart diver.

Good Diving,

Dave

vel525:
That's awesome. I am looking to do mine, but I just refuse to dive around here. Maybe next time I'm down in FL I will do it. :D

I know what you mean by diving around "here". I am planning on Rescue Diver next year and will probably be doing the dives either at Table Rock Lake, MO or Beaver Lake, AR.

I mentioned this to my instructor on my last trip, and he was more than willing to do the checkout dives in the Bahamas!!

Congratulations to all newly certified rescue divers. I was very happy when my wife, daughter and son-in-law took the class. It was fun for me to divemaster that class with them, and is always a good review for me when I help with this class.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom