The Reasons That Made Us DIVE!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Please tell me you do some little adjustments to get them so right.

I shoot RAW and I do always something postprocessing. Not much but I do...

Hope to come over there soon. Next time I would like to go to Sangalaki and Derawan... will see...

Ciao
Stef

Ed, Thank You! I just got my D2000 and Inon macro for my S80 in anticipation of 2 weeks in Indonesia in September.

Your pictures make me really wonder if RAW is truly that important. I've seen several people say the S80 won't work for them due to the lack of it -- but I can't see how your images could have been any better!

In my dreams....

Azotomix:
Please tell me you do some little adjustments to get them so right.

I shoot RAW and I do always something postprocessing. Not much but I do...

Hope to come over there soon. Next time I would like to go to Sangalaki and Derawan... will see...

Ciao
Stef

Stef!

I did, do a little postprocessing! PS! :wink:

Let me know, if you're around the region. Sangalaki & Derawan are nice... :D

Ed.

Peter Guy:
Ed, Thank You! I just got my D2000 and Inon macro for my S80 in anticipation of 2 weeks in Indonesia in September.

Your pictures make me really wonder if RAW is truly that important. I've seen several people say the S80 won't work for them due to the lack of it -- but I can't see how your images could have been any better!

In my dreams....

Hi Peter!

Cool! I'm sure you're enjoy the setup! Have fun...
Well! I've never shot RAW before so I don't really know, the difference...
Thanks!

Happy Diving & Keep Those Bubbles Flowing!

Ed.

Hi Ed, can I use the picture on my website Diving Answers for the top? I have random big pictures there and would love to have yours there too. I can put your copyright in de code source and on the ALT code. Is that all right with you?
Would be great if you want to send me more pics. You have a website?

just found your site.

I am truely amased by your pics! I would like to talk to you about using them for my site. Can I put them on the site on different kind of places with the ALT text referring to your site?

ok i cant take it. these are maybe the best pics I have seen so far! the details are just amazing and very spectacular! the sea turtles for example.

How long does it take you to take a picture? How many pictures do you take during a dive? Do you focus on one subject all the time?
Do you maybe also write articles about photography? I would love to post them on my site.

Hi Youri!

Thanks for the generous compliments! Please let me know, which one you would like to use. A few, shouldn't be much of a problemo! :wink:

I do try to focus a lot, but not really a long time. I normally take whatever that comes or present. I enjoy xploring underwater, so I don't really concentrate on one subject throughout the dive. :)

Thanks!

Ed.

Btw, I was away on dive trip! Sorry for the late reply!

Back
Top Bottom