Coz trip pictures May 13-20.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Has anyone been to Dominica? In particular stayed and dived with the Fort Young Hotel? Was it good? Would you go again, value for the money, food, diving, lodging interested in any info from divers that have been there. Considering a trip Feb 17-27,2007 during Carnival time, live in Wisconsin any info on airlines would be helpful also.

Dhartman5:
Has anyone been to Dominica? In particular stayed and dived with the Fort Young Hotel? Was it good? Would you go again, value for the money, food, diving, lodging interested in any info from divers that have been there. Considering a trip Feb 17-27,2007 during Carnival time, live in Wisconsin any info on airlines would be helpful also.

You might get better responses by posting this as a new thread in the appropriate forum, rather than imbedded in a thread of a completley unrelated topic. This forum is dedicated to Cozumel so most of the discussion is Cozumel related. Certainly I'm sure people here have been to Dominica, but you may get better responses by posting your query in the Greater Caribbean and Bahamas Forum http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=23

I hope this is helpful and that you ind the info you are looking for.

Jay, thanks for emailing, and posting the shots.
I can visualize exactly where we were when you took most of them!

Those are some fine photos, which illustrate the health of the reefs, and the beauty that there is to see.

I would like to see some of the other "million" pictures that you took. Do you think that you could send me a CD?

sure - many are dup's - email or pm me where

Divedoggie:
Jay, thanks for emailing, and posting the shots.
I can visualize exactly where we were when you took most of them!

Those are some fine photos, which illustrate the health of the reefs, and the beauty that there is to see.

I would like to see some of the other "million" pictures that you took. Do you think that you could send me a CD?

I dont know why I look at pics from anywhere tropical when I'm stuck diving in the cold quarries for the rest of the year. It is truly heart breaking. :(

Back
Top Bottom