Cocos Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

solanabezo

Reaction score
Anybody interested in going to Cocos? 7 October to 15 October 2006. We have 2 more slots. PM me for details.

Joel

oooh... I was just researching cocos... So tempting, but I won't be able to do it this year... will be waiting for your trip report!

solanabezo:
Anybody interested in going to Cocos? 7 October to 15 October 2006. We have 2 more slots. PM me for details.

Joel

aaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!

(I hate my job)

pakman:
oooh... I was just researching cocos... So tempting, but I won't be able to do it this year... will be waiting for your trip report!

Next year, Mike, next year!

I would love to go, it's my dream to visit Cocos Island, maybe run into some dinosaurs.

Can you tell me how much your trip costs? And with who?

I understand that only a handful of boats are allowed to enter the area, right?

Thnx!

youriv:
I would love to go, it's my dream to visit Cocos Island, maybe run into some dinosaurs.

Can you tell me how much your trip costs? And with who?

I understand that only a handful of boats are allowed to enter the area, right?

Thnx!

We are taking the Okeanos Aggressor and it is being organized by Adventure Bound.

Joel

solanabezo:
We are taking the Okeanos Aggressor and it is being organized by Adventure Bound.

Joel
I did that trip on that boat in 2002... had a great trip!

I would recommend to anyone to join you!

solanabezo:

Joel

yes me and nathan were talking about this and was very interested to go. unfortunately the schedule is not doable for me.

Back
Top Bottom