A new certification for all you card collectors!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny site, but pretty ballsy to call Marty Snyderman a stupid diver.

I was trying to figure out where the site called Marty Snyderman a stupid diver. I see you think because a photo by him is used as one of the spoof t-shirts means they are calling him a stupid diver. Wow, some people can make something out of nothing.

Hmmm, I wasnt making something out of nothing. I thought that actually WAS Marty Snyderman. I see our difference in perspective. If it's definitely a picture of a different diver taken by Marty, I agree with you.

Dont get your panties all bunched up.

No bunched panties here, bro.:wink:
There is a reason why this was put in the humor section.:D

So do you think it's Marty or do you think he took the pic of another diver. And for the record....you sure as hell wouldnt catch me in that situation!

Well, the copyright says Marty Snyderman, so I am pretty sure he is the taker and not the taken.

I think they could have photoshopped something better (more stupid) than using that picture. The shore entry picture is a much better example of a mock up of people doing something stupid.
Although I have seen people entering in like conditions that would not have to be edited to show how dumb it was!:D

True, I agree. Good post - very entertaining!

Marty Snyderman took the photo -- of a guy named Chip Matheson. You can find the story of that dive on the Howard Hall Productions website:

http://www.howardhall.com/stories/outsidethecage.html

(And, for the record, neither Marty nor Chip is being called stupid! It's all just in fun.)

By the way, the t-shirts are now available... (they weren't when this was first posted)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom