buying a bc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario SQ Caner,
Yep, we can agree on that, but let's don't go any farther than that. Let's keep politics out of it, I don't want to have to knick you if we we ever dive together & see a shark, ok buddy. I JUST HAD to rib you, it's been awhile.

Oops, we strayed off the subject. 2$hort, any of the above will work just fine. As you can see we all have our favorites and are partisan (politics, sorry) toward them. Start off with any of those & you won't have to make the mistakes, or spend the bucks we have made in finding a good BC.

thank you all!

for the advice and laughs...

i will use this advice......did i say thank you.

did all you Amercians figure out who won yet...lol

In Canada where i'm from we did it all in one day.

jusst kidding

thank you again

2$hort,

We used to do it that way but it was too easy and too boring, so we changed it, keeps us all on the edge of our seats.

Well, I guess that makes me the boss then huh.... LOL Oh and King Neptune, if you want to get your rocks off, at least find someone good looking eh? You can do much better than Don! :wink:

Mario

king neptune as prezs.......a prefect scuba diving world...

i read these threads and u guys give each other a working over.

anyways got my b.c. oms,iq pac,45lbs lift instead of the 100lbs.
tried it in the pool first just to check it out fits like a glove.........

going to try it out this weekend in open water,fenlon falls,
it's going 2 be cold,outside now it's -9C.
going in wetsuit7mm,the guys were going with have cold water expercience so we feel comfortable with the dive.

Any one out there dive Niaraga Falls river? It was a rush,talk about current---3 miles in seven mins

rushrushrush

Too$hort,
Congrats on the new toy! Happy diving :) I need a new toy too, a triple redundant closed circuit computer controlled rebreather would be nice... Come on Santa... it's not a Palm Pilot, but I've been GOOD this year :wink:

Mario

Yeah, right, :nono:

Now ya know

Don,
You're just sooooo :goofy: Cut it out dOOd. Would it make you feel better if I asked Santa for two, and shared one with you? :tease:

Mario =->

Back
Top Bottom