DOR IV : Bliss in Paradise

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar:
list of items MISSING from DORIV:

1) night vision scope
2) infrared/ night camera
3) close circuit cameras around resort
4) directional microphone system
5) recorders for above items

this thing should have been planned better... look at zee, gio, laurens and jag jumping up and down with anticipation here... our imaginations putting people and faces and things together with wild abandon

Jag
what would you expect from sexual deviants?

To the sexual deviants who weren't on hand to witness the action, you've got enough people and faces to go with, go forth and imagine with wild abandon. I'm pretty sure you guys'll be more amused with what you come up with :D

Don't forget to share your fantasies with the rest of us with the facts :)

clgsamson:
The next time Mike visits the PI he'll ban digicams and phone cameras during the PPD hour. I'm surprised he didn't go blind with all the flashes coming his way..
did you make him sign a model release? :D

Didn't you guys realize Mike didn't notice all the flashes directed his way. His eyes were glazed. He's fixated. Someone just make sure he doesn't walk or swim into anything dangerous. Hmm...Or do we get popcorn and soda and watch?

jj_freelord:
Didn't you guys realize Mike didn't notice all the flashes directed his way. His eyes were glazed. He's fixated. Someone just make sure he doesn't walk or swim into anything dangerous. Hmm...Or do we get popcorn and soda and watch?
I noticed your eyes were glazed too while you were gazing at Simon :D

Hi Guys,

Glad to see you are all busy at work.....

Mike and I just got to PG, and Mike will be on the internet soon, so be careful what you write! I havent had chance to look through all the threads yet, but is there a Tequilla Watch Thread about to appear???

Thanks for a great weekend!

Simon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom