How often do you dive(teen divers online)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello there!
Another teen diver checking in. I've been certified since the summer of 2002.
I usually only get to do my diving during the summer, but that's about to change!
I am starting my drysuit course today (classroom and pool)!!!
When I turn 16 (only a few more months) I am planning on joining the local Rescue Diver Team.

Hello :D
I actually joined back in December but I forgot that I had joined :sorry19z:

Dry suit diving was pretty cool today! My first time! Expect that my suit was way too big and leaked the entire time...kept me as dry as...well..my wet suit.
Hopefully they'll find a smaller one for when I take the open water portion of the class :wink:

Catch you later----

Personally, I wouldn't loan out my gear. The other day I burst an O-ring, a good reminder that your gear needs to be constantly watched and maintaned. Maybe I'm just not a trusting person, but I'd feel much better if I knew that I was the only person who ever used my gear.
So I would say you did the right thing :D

Withdrawel symptoms from diving?? All the time :wink: Only 12 more days though!!!!

looks like I'm not the only one who is nitrogen-starved...yeah! i would have to agree with you that i'm also one of those not trusting people person.i wouldn't want my gears to be used and not taken care of.I also wouldn't want to be in a situation in which my gear gets damaged and i'm not informed and get into trouble underwater

hello everyone here...
Going thru my cert right now.
Have planned a good 20 dives or so for the next month and a half, so i'm looking forwards to that!
If any of you are from the east coast, let me know. I want to hit dutch springs and NJ/LI sound, and the keys or cozumel this new years, so if interested give me a shout.

I will!
The plan was to go to Thailand this summer, but that won't work out :-/
Hopefully sometime next year I'll muster the 3 thousand dollars for the plane ticket!

Back
Top Bottom