Cartersville Quarry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

95VROOM

Reaction score
The folks at Marietta Divers Supply said that the newly emerging dive operation at the Cartersville quarry has gotten a business license and that people are going up there diving now.

It will be great to have a local dive site.

Anyone been to that specific site yet?

What are the directions to the site? Comments on the diving conditions?

Thanks

Yea, I was at Divers Supply in Marietta last night and overheard one of the guys talking about it. I ment to ask Jack about it but forgot. I will get with Susan this week and find out more info.

What I'm hearing is sounding awsome. I've heard that there are some shallow areas that would make for a good OW dives for students and good training areas for everyone.

Jeremy

Any idea where the Quarry is in C'ville? I live in Cartersville and it would be great to have diving right around the corner from me. Keep me posted.

Thanks,

I hope it turns out to be a nice place to go blow some bubbles. I cant wait to find out all the info and do some diving there soon.

Any news on the quarry? Heck, I'd love to try it out this weekend if it's open now. :D

Back
Top Bottom