May Dine'n'Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Anybody up for a May Dine'n'Dive? A cookout and diving now that the lake is warming up sounds great to me. I am going to be out of town the 14th through the 19th, but any other dates in the month of May would be great for me. Anybody up for it?

Matt

YEP !!!

the K

Well OK then! Why not start firming up some dates and see what works for everyone else. Any of these weekends would be great for me: 6/7th, 20/21st,27/28th. What weekends would work well for everyone else?

Matt

Hey, Matt

Take the D/M lead on this and just set a date.

There are too many of us to try to take the time to get a consensus . . . besides, we all live in such a dynamic society that I'm sure something would change for somebody between now and then.

Be "The MAN" !!!!

the K

Yea Matt, just pick a date and go with it...as long as it's not May 20/21st. j/k

Pick whatever works for you then we will try to work around it, if we miss it then we will catch the Dine-N-Dive the next time.

Jeremy

Well OK Then! :) Lets shoot for Sunday the 28th of May then. It isn't the weekend jeremy mentioned, and I am out of town the weekend before that. I didn't assume most would want to come out the weekend after the LLM dive (have to appease the wives). How's that date sit with everyone? :D

Also I plan on heading out to the lake quite a bit if anybody is interested. I finally broke down and bought an annual pass to the lakes so I intend on using it quite a bit. I have a sinus infection right now (ugh), so I had to cancel my caving trip, but hope to be back in the water in a week or so.

As for the Dine-N-Dive, I plan on trying to arrange a monthly one. So I assume there will be many more oppurtunities to atleast make one of them. :)

Matt

The 28th it is, Sir !!!

We'll be there.

the K and Yellow Angel Fish

Excellent, I'm looking forward to it. Once we get closer to the date we can get a solid headcount of who all is still in. Once we have that we can figure out who wants to bring what to the cookout. It should be a great day, by then the surface water will be nice and warm, and all the fishies will be out in full force. I'm expecting to be able to dive it in a 3mil with no hood, or even a skin. I recorded 71F temps at the end of May last year. It seems like the lake is warming up even quicker this year than last. If we have what looks like to be a big enough turnout I may look into reserving one of the covered pavillions for us to use. It would be great to have plenty of seating for everyone.

Matt

Keep in mind we need to be able to be close to our gear.

And we need to get there early because parking spots fill up very, very quickly nowadays!

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom