GUE Tech 1 book and DIRF book

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dame,

I would agree with you on getting the gear before the class and getting in at least a few dives with it before the class. If you are going to spend significant money on the class, you don't want to waste time on gear familiarization issues when you could be learning/working on skills.

-LD

Hej DD,

Jeg sender dig lige en email addresse i PM.
Den er til Rene i Danmark, han kan hjælpe dig med at komme i kontakt med den Danske og den Skandinaviske DIR liste.

Dane

WetDane once bubbled...
Hej DD,

Den er til Rene i Danmark, han kan hjælpe dig med at komme i kontakt med den Danske og den Skandinaviske DIR liste.

Dane

I hope that wasn't meant' for me! I can't read Danish but I can send it to a Norwegian friend of mine to translate if I have to!!

detroit diver once bubbled...
I hope that wasn't meant' for me!
DD is DameDykker... and the message was something about sending her an email address via PM so she could get in touch with a Scandinavian DIR list and get help from them... or something like that... I think :D

Right you are. Have you been taking danish lessons? Or is several langueges also DIR - in that case it's most likely only the aproved ones. :wink:

And thaks to the guys for the PM info!

DameDykker once bubbled...
Have you been taking danish lessons?
There was enough in there I could figure out to get the basic idea...

Den er til Rene i Danmark, han kan hlpe dig med at komme i kontakt med den Danske og den Skandinaviske DIR liste.

Didn't seem to help with the translation though...thanks UP

O-ring

Eating a dsnish wouldn't help you any. The sorry piece of bakery sold under that name in the US is not within spitting distance of the real stuff (which by the way is called Wienerbread here :D )

If you ever come over the pond try the real stuff (and watch your waistline!)

Now why did we insist on calling it a danish? I like your name a lot better. I'll use that at my next morning meeting and see what people's reaction is.

I am noticing a trend here lately...namely that our American versions of international products suck. The Aussie's wouldn't put out a fire with Foster's Beer and now our Danishes are substandard...do we make anything decent over here other than Big Macs?

I sooooo miss the good cajun/creole cooking!

And the pecan pies. Deep sight!

Oups! I think we're moving off-topic here.

Thanks to you guys I now have a good contact with the danish DIR crowd - such as it is these early days.:rolleyes:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom