Canadian On-Line Retailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetank doesn't carry the Sherwood line. We can get it if thats what a customer wants. Divetank is an authorized dealer to sell Apeks, Aqualung, Seaquest, DUI, Suunto, BARE, Salvo,Apollo, Beuchat, Underwater Kinetics... Hardly cheap or Bare bones stuff. I don't recall Aqualung having their office in Ontario. Last I saw it was here on the west coast and we have been dealing with them for 20 years! Divetank is the largest BARE and Suunto dealer in North America. Any warranty problems that may arrise are fully dealt with. Our prices are hard to beat and we price match Leisure Pro anytime. Sorry rescuediver009 for your disinformation. By the way, if you have any warranty problems on your Bare D6 drysuit or Suunto Vyper computer, where do they get sent to? Thats right, the west coast because thats where the Head Office is.

I have dealt with DeepSeaSupply and www.diveriteexpress.com.

both with ship USPS and take Paypal. a joy to deal with.

I third the recommendation. I *love* divetank and their people.

Amphibious:
I have dealt with DeepSeaSupply and www.diveriteexpress.com.

both with ship USPS and take Paypal. a joy to deal with.

I believe those shops are located in the Canadian provinces of California and Florida, respectively.

[See title of this thread and/or read original post if the sarcasm escapes you] eyebrow

Another vote for divetank... I pretty much refuse to deal with anyone else (including my LDS) in suit purchases - I think they know my sizes better than I do... And service - can not be described - can only be experienced... (Richard is great, but the girl with Canadian accent - she is a trip)!

well, with the lack of Canadian retailers it;s nice to know who the US ones are that are Canadain-shipping-Friendly.

and I figure florida has to be half Canadian by now, enough of our seniors down there :D

I'd have to recommend Divetank as well.

I bought from them a couple of times and the service and price was excellent. They even managed to locate a TX50 for me, something I had searched for for years.

Tamas:
what accent? we don't have accents....you guys have accents :D :D :D

You don't have accents? That's like saying that a Canadian team will win a Satnley Cup this year - out of the impossible realm... :wink:

PAdiver93:
You don't have accents? That's like saying that a Canadian team will win a Satnley Cup this year - out of the impossible realm... :wink:

Lord Stanley's cup will always be with Canucks... which nationality do you think is in the majority in the NHL? :moose:

Ok... back to your regularly scheduled thread, already in progress....

Back
Top Bottom