2/26 Deadmans?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will probobly go as well, but at 8:00 with the Fullerton dive club. If you guys dont want to be around as many people, might want to start a little earlier. Although sometimes 8 means 9:45.

John

I got onto Magician Sunday so I won't be in Laguna this time. Have fun and post a dive report.

Jim

I wasn't sure until now, but I'll be meeting up with you all too:D
So, thanks for the open invitation. I'm sure excited to try out my homemade spring straps.

See you awfully soon,

Adam

Sorry, guys. I am going to have to thumb this one.

I got home from a funeral feeling achey and weak and now I have a 101 degree fever that snuck up on me all cat like or sumpin'.
:11:

Have a great couple of dives tomorrow. Conditions should be awesome!
I hope they stay that way...

Robert Phillips:
Sorry, guys. I am going to have to thumb this one.

I got home from a funeral feeling achey and weak and now I have a 101 degree fever that snuck up on me all cat like or sumpin'.
:11:

Have a great couple of dives tomorrow. Conditions should be awesome!
I hope they stay that way...

Sorry to hear this, bro. Hope you feel better.

Sorry, Robb! We will miss you! Drink lots of fluids, chicken soup, you know the routine! Hope you fell better soon!

Jennifer

Robb - hope you feel better soon, we'll definitely miss you! Hey Jennifer - pretty sure if we put our heads together we can find Deadman's. Let's talk about it tomorrow.

wetrat:
Robb - hope you feel better soon, we'll definitely miss you! Hey Jennifer - pretty sure if we put our heads together we can find Deadman's. Let's talk about it tomorrow.

Cool, see you in the AM... I will be the sleepy one in the still-damp dive gear from the Mo2vation Boat dive today :)

Jennifer

sapphire:
Cool, see you in the AM... I will be the sleepy one in the still-damp dive gear from the Mo2vation Boat dive today :)

Jennifer

I was wondering how you were gonna do that, but it'll be worth it! :D See ya tomorrow!

It was a great day of diving. Thank you Jennifer for planning it, and Sid - hope you enjoy ed your stay here in So Cal. It was a pleasure meeting you. Rick and Brandon - KILLER bottom times (80 minutes)!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom