Rick & Michelle's Trip Report - 2/11 - 2/18 Caribe Blue & Blue XT Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmps:
Michelle,

Wonderful report. Now I know what the notebook was for. :) Great pictures. Do we get any money from the Pepsi advertising budget?

John

That's the first time I ever kept track of expenses. We usually stay at all inclusive places and I wanted to see how much we would spend on food. Everyone must have thought I was nuts with that little notebook!

On the Pepsi thing...it's kind of funny because when we are in Cozumel we prefer Coke! The Pepsi goes flat to quickly (if you get the 2 litre bottles). And, at home, we don't drink much Pepsi either! It's Mountain Dew and Diet Code Red! I wish the United States still used real sugar in their soda instead of the syrup. Tastes so much better in Cozumel!

Michelle & Rick

Wow, great pictures. Great trip report. Can hardly wait to get down there.

Great trip report Michelle! Loved the pictures, especially the octopus. 102 more loooong days & I'll be in Coz. Can't wait!

d56nut:
That's the first time I ever kept track of expenses. We usually stay at all inclusive places and I wanted to see how much we would spend on food. Everyone must have thought I was nuts with that little notebook!

On the Pepsi thing...it's kind of funny because when we are in Cozumel we prefer Coke! The Pepsi goes flat to quickly (if you get the 2 litre bottles). And, at home, we don't drink much Pepsi either! It's Mountain Dew and Diet Code Red! I wish the United States still used real sugar in their soda instead of the syrup. Tastes so much better in Cozumel!

Michelle & Rick

Michelle if you want me to put any of your pictures on my website, let me know...I am hosting galleries for those who dive with us for those who wish :)

Really nice! I am going to the area in a few weeks -- can't wait!

Christi:
Michelle if you want me to put any of your pictures on my website, let me know...I am hosting galleries for those who dive with us for those who wish :)

Hi Christi,

How do I go about this?

Michelle

d56nut:
Hi Christi,

How do I go about this?

Michelle

Just pick out some of your favorites and e-mail them to me as jpeg files...but please resize them first to 600x400 and only send three at a time...otherwise, it jams up my inbox and makes the e-mail server very unhappy :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom