(2/12/02) How Many dry suit divers are out there? what kind of dry suit do you own?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have something I got used for cheap on eBay. I put new seals on it today. May dive it soon to check for leaks! I have no idea what brand it is. But it is for SCUBA, it has and inflator and deflator valve.

White's Catalyst.

I own 2 DUI Trilaminates, the newest one is a signature series suit with rock boots, zip seal in the neck and wrists and cargo pockets. that suit is awesome.

Mobby's Armor Shell - horizontal front entry trilam suit
Has been a very good, comfy and dry suit, excellent seals.

OS Systems one piece underwear (nylon/fleece) and
Zeagle 3 piece underwear (fleece) - makes for good
layering options, I dive dry year round. :wink:

Backup: DUI TLS350 from my local Sport Chalet.
Will likely be my next drysuit.

Kennyscot:
I'm also looking for advise for buying a dry suit..Cf200 or tls350 anybody have any opinions??

I have a friend that dives a CF suit, and likes it very much. They are not as flexible as a shell suit though, and of course the bouyancy issues as well. the TLS 350 is mostly the choice of more tech inclined divers, they are thin though, but dry fast, and are the easiest to repair. Good for caves, but are not forgiving on wrecks, or sharp objects. My favorite is the CLX450, it is slightly more bouyant than the 350 suits, are slightly more restrictive in movement. But, are one tough mother! you have to work pretty hard at putting a hole in one. Also, the shell suits are easier to adjust for water temp with the change of undergarments, and have a telescoping torso which improves movement, and general off the rack fit.

Hello, fellow divers. I have received lots of emails regarding drysuits, style,models,quality.DUI is by far the leader dry technology and design even though we are the worlds largest BARE drysuit dealer.CF200 for the cold stuff and CLX450 for all conditions. Cheers
Richard HallY
Divetank Dive Shop
Divetank.com

Diving Concepts (crushed neoprene) with Thinsulate extreme (stretch) undergarment and LLBean fleece socks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom