Trashfest coming up on Oct 5

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBARACER

Reaction score
Who is going to trashfest in San Marcos!

www.trashfest.org

Anyone want to form some kind of team with me, so far my gf is coming and she is going to be ground crew, anyone else wanna come along?

That sounds like a lot of fun. Unfortunately, I don't think I could get there in time, and I can't come early because I have to work the Friday night before. I wish I could come. :(

Ken

I am actually planning on being there, I will be in Austin that weekend anyway, so I figured I'd just drive down and join the fun. Let me know where, and we can meet up.

I wish I could go, but I'll be riding my bicycle from Sam Houston Racepark to Kemah in the Williams Classic 100K.

Our club, FantaSea Divers, won the "tonnage award" several years in a row. We always had a great time. The BBQ and the door prizes were always first rate.

I moved away and lost touch with the club. I don't even know if they still participate.

Anyway, best of luck. You guys will have fun.

(Think of me! Wish my big butt well in the ride that day. It will be my first outing as a member of the HPD Bicycle Relay Team. I will be on a mountain bike and most of them will be on graphite "roadies". I DO NOT want to hold them up.).

chrispete once bubbled...
I am actually planning on being there, I will be in Austin that weekend anyway, so I figured I'd just drive down and join the fun. Let me know where, and we can meet up.

you coming from the north or south?

I'd assume south on 35...

SCUBARACER once bubbled...
ok then we can just meet in San Marcos, cause I live in Cedar Park.

ummm....the flyer I got off the website said it's in New Braunfels, not San Marcos. Am I reading it wrong?

oops my mistake, we'll meet somewhere close to there, I'll give you a place, and time...cool?

That'll work. Just let me know and I'll be there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom