Dinner Sunday in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

loudives

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Everyone,

Lots of us are getting together for Sunday dinner. Join us and meet other SBers for a night to remember. Singles and couples welcome. Nothing fancy just a bunch of people meeting new friends. We can decide on a place to eat then.

DUTCH TREAT!

Meet in front of Vista Del Mar hotel at 6:30pm Sunday the 12th.

Lou

We hope to join you! Where is Vista Del Mar hotel?

Michelle & Rick

Vista Del Mar hotel is a block north of the Punta Langusta shopping area. It is on the main coast road in town between Calle 5 and 7 sur. The entrance is in a breeze way that has street vendor push carts like flee market type. Almost like an alley. It is 3 or 4 stories high and is a burnt orange color. The alley is actually called Vista Del Mar Plaza. The vendors will probably be all closed by 6:30 on Sunday. There is a jewelry store at the entrance to the breeze way. But then there are jewelry stores everywhere.
If it's nice that evening Nancy and I will leave Caribe Blu at 6 and walk the mile and a half to work up an appetite.
Yes Café Denis would be a good choice and if they are busy we can always go next door or whatever. Most places are good and within a couple blocks of the Plaza.
Coz Sally said she would like to join us and I'm sure she has some favorites. We can always use local input.

Thanks for the PM invite Lou! I really will try to join yous guys :wink:

Remember that Sunday night choices are more limited, but Casa Denis would be a good one, as would La Choza.

If y'all are wanting something a little fancier...French Quarter is now open and Prima is also open on Sundays.

Hi Christi,

Hope you can join all of us! That would be awesome!!! We didn't get to sit down and chat with you on our last two trips (except to pay you!!!). Hope you can make it to dinner!

Michelle & Rick

Thanks...I think we can find Calle 5 and 7...no problem. If we have any trouble we'll just head over to Casa Denis to look for you.

Michelle & Rick

loudives:
Vista Del Mar hotel is a block north of the Punta Langusta shopping area. It is on the main coast road in town between Calle 5 and 7 sur. The entrance is in a breeze way that has street vendor push carts like flee market type. Almost like an alley. It is 3 or 4 stories high and is a burnt orange color. The alley is actually called Vista Del Mar Plaza. The vendors will probably be all closed by 6:30 on Sunday. There is a jewelry store at the entrance to the breeze way. But then there are jewelry stores everywhere.
If it's nice that evening Nancy and I will leave Caribe Blu at 6 and walk the mile and a half to work up an appetite.
Yes Café Denis would be a good choice and if they are busy we can always go next door or whatever. Most places are good and within a couple blocks of the Plaza.
Coz Sally said she would like to join us and I'm sure she has some favorites. We can always use local input.

I know a nice little tacqueria up on 15th. Great, cheap Mexican food - open Sundays. Two people can pig out, and drink a couple of beers for about $15 total. I arrive Saturday, so will try and join you.

I'll be there! Casa Denis is a great choice. Plenty of other options in that neighborhood as well... plus the added advantage of Sunday night people watching. Sundays in the plaza the locals get dressed up. The kids are adorable!

See everyone at Vista del Mar at 6:30pm Sunday.

Sally
Barefoot in Cozumel

I will be there. Thanks for setting this up Lou!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom