Post your funniest or weirdest Dive or underwater pic!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This DM has lunch in his office:

mario-lobster.jpg

well, did a google search, but the only link found is restricted. :( and yes I am curious about this so called maneuver! :D

Sigh.. looks like warhammer is no longer with us since 2004... where do I find the warhammer pic!! :(

You don't want to see it, really.

oh please, this WHM photo must be removed - its disturbing

although a link should be set up permanetly and every new SB'er needs to be pointed to it to get it over and done with

kick_balls.JPG

soccer-crotch-kick.jpg

gored.jpg

I admit to being something of a sick puppy - I saved the 'Warhammer' picture.

If one of the Mods can confirm that I'm not going to get into the do-do by doing this, you can PM me for a copy. I believe it is a bit of a 'rite of passage' thing on this board anyway. Well sort of.

Anyway, if it's ok by the Mods, you will have your copies. Just don't blame me for the contents...

Cheers,

thepurplehammerhead:
I admit to being something of a sick puppy - I saved the 'Warhammer' picture.

If one of the Mods can confirm that I'm not going to get into the do-do by doing this, you can PM me for a copy. I believe it is a bit of a 'rite of passage' thing on this board anyway. Well sort of.

Anyway, if it's ok by the Mods, you will have your copies. Just don't blame me for the contents...

Cheers,
pm me larry

I've always been curious how it got the name "Warhammer" or the "Warhammer Manuever".....anyone know?

D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom