Dive Shop in the GTA?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Source:
Thanks Ashley.

I haven't dropped in here at SB in nearly a year, however it's interesting to see the same old things being discussed.

My reccomendation to the gentleman is to pick the shop closest to him as all the shops in Toronto are good operations working hard for their customers.

Best wishes to everyone and have a safe and happy 2006 Dive Season

Brian I always love the drive to you.. You make it well worth it when I get there. And just to let you know I do hope to get a dive with you this summer. I hear you are great fun to dive with and I have yet to have that pleasure..

Ash

Alas my parents are sold out of apples for the season but I will put one aside for her next year as ashley is a sweety.

Somedays I miss the simpler days of selling apples over dive gear, but I have to say I have met a heck of a lot of interesting people in diving.

artw:
I second the recommendation for Colt Creek
and obviously NTD is second to none

as for the OFWF/NTD jab, I seem to recall sometime in the past "the competitor down the road" calling anyone who visited Ontario Diving to be a dweeb or a loser or something to that effect.

yes brad makes the trip to newmarket worth it but... they can be um.. rather disorganized and some of their assisstant instructors where pretty frickin rude to put it nicely, took evrything i had, plus my wife holding me back not to smack one individual with my tank during one pool sesion. it's unfornunate but due to a combination of things we will not be giving any more bussiness.(by all means try them for yourselves, i really learned a lot from brad and would recomend him as a teacher in a heartbeat)

Britanicdiver:
Yes! I second that, Guy has been around for 30 years in the diving industry and is well respected by us senior more experienced divers LOL and he's a darn good regulator technician, probably one of the best in Ontario.

BD

not to mention a fountain of information on u/w photography and videography. we are currenty down in aruba and diving with pelican, they have a toronto couple on staff and as soon as we mentioned aquarius they imediatly thought of Guy. we can't wait to take his photo class and just simply brings this trips pics in for his critique.

i will sometimes just drop in to the shop to pic his brains on a number of questions.

but hey, we have ever so fortunate to have come across so many terrific people in our dive training. thanks to all the pros listed and those who are not. scuba has the most amount of excellent people i have ever come across.

Hi

You should also takes Guy's environmental course on how to get kicked off a tropical island, I hear its a whopper of a course.

Bd

Britanicdiver:
Yes! I second that, Guy has been around for 30 years in the diving industry and is well respected by us senior more experienced divers LOL and he's a darn good regulator technician, probably one of the best in Ontario.

BD

kinda funny,we are diving with pelican down here in aruba and what do we find a couple of toronto natives on the dive staff, funier still as soon as i mentioned aquarius they asked how guy is doing. so anyone who knows scott hardy and his wife they are doing fine and have gotten some great tans, lol scott also mention the fact that guy is one primo reg man.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom