PADI instructors manual....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As far as I know, only Retail Outlets (i.e. Dive Stores) sell PADI materials. Once you get your professional rating, go to the website and check out the price lists and then you will at least have a comparison. I'd also suggest getting the complete IDC Crew Pack - I really screwed myself by buying the stuff in bits and pieces... Ended up paying a couple of hundred extra! Plus, most of the stuff that you get in the Crewpack will be useful to you while you are still in the DM world!

Good Luck,

PF

For all you folks looking for GREAT PRICES on BRAND NEW PADI training materials, we are here to help.

Please goto: www.floridascubaadventures.com for the LOWEST PRICES on the internet on BRAND NEW PADI training materials.

And for you instructors out there looking for someone to share their higher buyer levels with, email me directly to join our exclusive instructor network of over 200 instructors in 17 countries who have combined together to be able to purchase their materials at pricing levels low enough to purchase and resell to their students and make money.

We are glad to offer this service for our 3rd year running.

Florida Scuba Adventures
flpadiinstructor@earthlink.net

Here is a little legal stuff first so we understand PADI policy which as PADI's largest independent retailer and a PADI MSDT, I follow specifically in order to maintain the integrity of the PADI training program:

For PADI Instructor materials including PADI Instructor Manuals, if you are a PADI Divemaster or above, you can purchase the 2005 PADI Instructor Manual in Digital format. The reason you must be a DM or above is that until 2005, PADI put the exam questions and answers on the disk. In 2006, they are removing the questions and answers so anyone can now purchase one. Once you are a DM or above, you will receive a password that you can use to go online and update your disk with the missing questions and answers.

The 2006 Instructor Manual Digital is scheduled for release in late Jan or early Feb.

Until then, if you are not a DM or above, we can sell you a PADI Instructor manual in paper version and remove the questions and answers and you can have them once you submit your new member number after certification as a Divemaster.

As for the price, are you ready for this guys? We offer BRAND NEW Instructor Manuals in either Digital or paper for only $120 plus shipping.

And if you want to purchase a 2005 DIGITAL version now and we do have them in stock, you will receive the 2006 update FREE when it comes out next month.

That's the way we do business.

For all of you looking for the LOWEST PADI training materials on the internet, please check out www.floridascubaadventures.com.

And if you an instructor already and need a place to purchase your student materials, we offer PADI PRICE LEVEL 3 to all of our instructors and lower if your volume warrants it.

If you are an instructor, and you want to join the over 220 instructors in 17 countries that have teamed up with us to purchase materials, please contact me directly at flpadiinstructor@earthlink.net.

I am here for our 3rd year to help you folks.

And we always have the newest and latest releases faster than anyone as PADI's largest independent retailer, they take care of us and we take care of our customers the same way.

Thanks so much,

Florida Scuba Adventures

PADI 2005 BRAND NEW Instructor Manual in paper or Digital $120.00 plus shipping.

In order to purchase the 2005 digital, you must be a DM already to purchase as it includes the questions and answers to all courses, while the 2006 does not.

If you are not a DM yet, you are eligible to purchase a paper version with the q and A removed and you can have them when you provide your member number proving you have completed the course.

We are here to help.

www.floridascubaadventures.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom