chicago to coz for 239.00 in Feb

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d56nut

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi All,

Just booked our flights for our trip in February (11th - 18th).

Chicago to Cozumel...NON STOP on United.

Funjet has this flight for 239.00 + taxes....

Total for one person: 326.55 (653.10 for the two of us total)

Not too bad for Non Stop. This will be our very first flight booked through FunJet. We usually book direct through United (or US Air). I've heard so many horror stories about FunJet but I just couldn't pass up this airfare. Same flight booked direct on United would have been 650.00 PER PERSON! And last week it was over 700.00!

Michelle

You don't know how good a deal that is. It would cost us $577 per person from Portand, OR and that includes the pleasure of a 5 hour layover at DFW on the way down.

diveborg:
You don't know how good a deal that is. It would cost us $577 per person from Portand, OR and that includes the pleasure of a 5 hour layover at DFW on the way down.

Don't try to make too much sense out of air fares. A few years ago, the Continental website quoted me over $1100 for a round trip to Cozumel from Austin, while the fare to and from from Toronto on the same days was just over $600.

Wow, that's awesome. O'Hare or Midway?

Great Michelle,

Nancy and I will see you at Caribe Blu. I booked us there for the same dates. I just came back yesterday and their pool looks like it is almost done. It will be open for us in Feb. The island has new sites to see as many walled homes lost the walls and the trees got thined out. It was like a whole new street seeing these homes that I never saw before. We will be on the same flight back to Chicago but are taking US Air down and using miles.

Lou

My girlfriend and I flew Funjet back in March and we had ZERO problems.

That is some really nice prices though. I've also heard that worryfreevacations.com has some good last minute deals as well.

The flight is out of O'Hare...it's a little further for us to travel to get to O'Hare but no big deal.

LouDives, glad to hear that the rebuilding is going so well!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and your wife in February!

Michelle & Rick

It looks like we're going to miss you all by a week. We're flying out of Midway (further for us), but won't leave until 2/24.

Back
Top Bottom