Overstock Wetsuit Sale! WE NEED YOUR HELP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divetank Dive Shop

Registered
Reaction score
We have over 100 wetsuits in all different sizes that we need to clear out! Everything in our shop is on sale for the Holiday Season.

Bare 7mm Arctic SGS Full suit, retail $379, now $189 BRAND NEW!

Bare 5/4 Velocity Full Suit, retail $229, now $149 BRAND NEW!

These are just a couple examples of all the wetsuits we have! Phone us for most current update and sizes, toll free 1-877-89SCUBA ext 2 or email us at customerservice@divetank.com

visit our website www.divetank.com or www.divetank.net

Any shot you have a Bare 3/2 mil in an extra large short?
Thanbks
Marty

Hi Marty,

I have one in the Yellow/Black. Have you worn an XLS before? Do you know you need that size? We're in the shop until 6 PST, I put it on hold in case you want it. Toll free 1-877-89SCUBA ext 2.

Thanks,

Shannen

Hi to both of you! I have a 7/6 Velocity in 3XL, but nothing in the 5/4 Velocity. I'll check our other warehouse to be safe and if I find something I'll let you both know.

mradnor:
Any shot you have a Bare 3/2 mil in an extra large short?

When I tried to order exactly that suit from Divetank a while back, they asked the question Shannen asks below (are you SURE you need that size?). I actually was quite certain. They were not. I had a trip coming up very soon, and would not have time to replace the suit before leaving if it was too long for my stumpy arms and legs. After some back and forth I decided to trust them. I also concluded I probably wasn't going to freeze to death in Cozumel in August. The non-short suit ended up fitting perfectly. I think these guys do a great job of fitting wetsuits over the internet!

mstevens:
When I tried to order exactly that suit from Divetank a while back, they asked the question Shannen asks below (are you SURE you need that size?). I actually was quite certain. They were not. I had a trip coming up very soon, and would not have time to replace the suit before leaving if it was too long for my stumpy arms and legs. After some back and forth I decided to trust them. I also concluded I probably wasn't going to freeze to death in Cozumel in August. The non-short suit ended up fitting perfectly. I think these guys do a great job of fitting wetsuits over the internet!

Thanks for the awesome reply! We do double and triple check all measurements before shipping so you'll be getting something you'll be happy with. And if we don't get it right the first time, we'll pay the shipping to send you a new suit!

Just to let everybody know-I bought a suit from Shannon yesterday, she was very consienscous about size and fit. After all was said and done, we found the right size for me. Then we got to prices, and to my suprise, the prices were the best I had found thus far. So good in fact I started searching through the website to buy other things. They were right up front about what they had and didn't have in stock. Honest, quick and cheap--my kind of girl....ooops excuse me ...My kind of Company .
Great help, great company
Thanks alot, Happy Diving
Marty in NJ

Back
Top Bottom