Caves in Roatan??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

octgal:
LOL that would suck! haha I'm only going for the diving and pretty easy going about everything else. I'll be happy with whatever, just want to DIVE:D

Ya... My partner was more upset then me.... I was diving, it was winter in Toronto...

octgal:
Anyone know if there are any caves in Roatan? I leave sunday for florida btw for my cave intro and very nervous!!!!

its all good...being nervous will make me a safer cave diver right?????? at least that is what i am telling myself:D

i saw some cavern pics from Roatan, and wondered what the cave status is for that area, as i plan on going in Jan
Good luck on Cave.... it will be a blast.........following line in the dark... close your eyes! :wink:

Meng_Tze:
Good luck on Cave.... it will be a blast.........following line in the dark... close your eyes! :wink:

LOL yeah will that make it better?????? LOL *sigh*

Actually it does.... if you close your eyes, your brain is not trying to interpret signals from your eyes (which will equate to signals of images of BLACK). Then your sensitivity of your hands will increase. And it eases your state of mind.

Where are you taking the intro to caves class? I am looking for a good instructor and would love to hear back from you about the class and more specifically the instructor.
Don't let your anxiety get the best of you!
PC

I say keep the eyes open. When you get close to the cavern zone, it just fades in like an old TV. Too beautiful to miss.

Cave diving is not for me. I admire your ambition. Who wouldn't be nervous on their first cave dive. Just remember if you get anxious, Stop, Think, and Breathe. Good luck, be safe and have fun.

well thats me signing off now...wish me luck and look for my full report when i get back

geez i'm nervous for this! :-(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom