caves in Vietnam ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andibk

Contributor
Reaction score
List,
I will be taking a trip to Vietnam next week to teach some technical courses. Can anybody tell me where they are cave diving over there or who may know where the caves are located.

Bruce

Hi Bruce

I do believe they are doing cave diving, but you should better contact one of local dive operators to verify. Come check it www.divevietnam.com, there is contact information on the site.

Have fun,
badboy

Hi badboy,

.... nonfunctional because of the comma after the URL.

Let's see if this doesn't work better ---> www.divevietnam.com

Best regards.

DocVikingo

Oops!

Sorry for this mistake, hope those who followed the link has figured it out.

Cheers,
badboy

Badboy,
Funny thing I was wearing a Rainbow T shirt today. I did a few dives with them. I checked with them on the caves but could not find any leads. I noticed that you are from Saigon, that is where my trip started out at. One of my students (Mike Doyle) is opening a shop there in Saigon, they will be offering rec and tec courses. Stop by and check out there new shop or drop him a email at mikedoyle44@hotmail.com We did alot of good diving and had alot of fun there.

Bruce

Hi Bruce

Do you have the shop's address in hand? I would love to pass by saying hello...

Have fun,
badboy

I was there in 96 and there was no cave diving there that I could find. The wrecks in Na Trang could be gotten to but the price the permit folks wanted was crazy and very arbitrary. Depending on who you talked to in office the price was different. There where no shops in the north end of the country at that time and from what I could find out the better wrecks were up there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom