strobe for A80 powershot?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigbluedodge

Registered
Reaction score
does any one make a half decent strobe for the A80, that works with the canon housing? one that won't break the bank.

There have been a few threads asking about strobes for the Canon housings and similar - have a little scroll down the forum to read what's what.

Sea Yoda is using a Sunpak with his rig (not Canon) and is liking it so far.

A strobe is one area I personally wouldn't scimp on and I always buy a strobe that will work with my NEXT system as well as my current system. So I spend a little up front, but don't have to replace it later :)

thanks, we are not sure how long we will be ussing the canon so you make a good point about future equip.

we will be taking a padi photography course this winter so we will have a better idea of what kind of photography faythe wants to undertake. we are also fortunate that our instructor is a known scuba videographer and photographer that works for the bbc and national geographic quite often.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom