Suggestion How About "Non-Diving Significant Other" Forum?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
H

HereWeGoAgain

Registered
Reaction score
This would be a place where couples with one diver/one non-diver may be able to discuss places and suggestions for trips, and where people could even hook up for dive trips. I know it would make my life easier if I had a couple or two to meet up with on trips so my wife had something to do in the morning or whatever if I had a 3-tank trip or something. I'm sure some of the guys/women with this configuration could use the advice and possibility of meeting up with some others of the same ilk!

HereWeGoAgain:
This would be a place where couples with one diver/one non-diver may be able to discuss places and suggestions for trips, and where people could even hook up for dive trips. I know it would make my life easier if I had a couple or two to meet up with on trips so my wife had something to do in the morning or whatever if I had a 3-tank trip or something. I'm sure some of the guys/women with this configuration could use the advice and possibility of meeting up with some others of the same ilk!
I like the idea.

The regional forums handle this quite well already. If you know where you want to travel, you post into the appropriate regional forum or sub-forum. Folks from that area will take care of you, be it diving or non-diving related questions.

archman:
The regional forums handle this quite well already. If you know where you want to travel, you post into the appropriate regional forum or sub-forum. Folks from that area will take care of you, be it diving or non-diving related questions.

Exactly what archman said. Yourbest bet for finding other divers is by looking either in your local travel forum or int he forum for the area you are looking to go to.

I totally agree with this. Since hubby won't be able to scuba and I'm still thinking of it, my biggest problem was hooking up with a trustworthy buddy.

Have any of you ever dived in Roatan? What's it like? Where are good places to stay?

How could someone have a "significant" other who was a non-diver? I don't understand this question. If they are truly significant, they dive! Right?

yup Regional Travel ..... hehehehhehe, try our area PPD

you will get to observe a lot of non diving travel as welll

On a serious note (moi?), check out the site in my sig. They are not a dive "dating" site, but one focused on ensuring "single" divers (those without a permanent buddy) can find buddies. Of course you must return to SB.com after looking there!

Back
Top Bottom