Ontario Dive Locations - Tobermory

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DivingGal

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
approximate max depth (in feet)

Tobermory - Five Fathoms National Marine Park
Sweepstakes (20), City of Grand Rapids (15), Big Tub Lighthouse Point (75), The Anchor (70), The Tugs (40), Cascaden (20), China (10), John Walters (15), Wetmore (30), King (90), Newaygo (25), Scoville (95), Minch (50), Arabia (120), Marion L.Breck (90), Avalon Voyager (25), Caroline Rose (55), Caves (20), Niagara II (100), Little Cove (Dave's Bay) (50), Dunks Point (60), Otter Wall (40), Pablo's Hangover (50), San Jacinto (858), City of Cleveland (30), Alice G (23), Wetmore (30). Technical deep - Forest City (150)

Did I miss any at the park?

Originally posted by DivingGal
Did I miss any at the park?

I am personally fond of The Crowsnest. Depth is about 14 feet above water level, but it can be a scary tech dive regardless!:D

I am personally fond of The Crowsnest. Depth is about 14 feet above water level, but it can be a scary tech dive regardless

How can you call that fine eating & entertainment establishment a "wreck"?l

Ohohohoh! Gonna tell!!!! :tonguewag:

~SubMariner~

Originally posted by Stoo

I am personally fond of The Crowsnest. Depth is about 14 feet above water level, but it can be a scary tech dive regardless!:D

See I just knew you'd be providing advice about the area :tease:

Originally posted by SubMariner
How can you call that fine eating & entertainment establishment a "wreck"?B]

Actually, I'm generally the one who ends up a wreck!:jester:

FreeFloat:
Another deep tech wreck? :D
The San Jacinta is outside the Park, off the NW corner of Yeo Island. At about 85' it's a nice dive, but not really a tech dive. The wreck is marked, but a long way out... It's a nice dive on the way to the Cleveland....

d33ps1x:
Good bacon cheeseburger there.

I'll have to try it this summer!

We were in Tobermory last year, and went to a restaurant by the harbor (don't remember the name). It was OK, but nowhere near as good as the fish sandwich I had for lunch at the place next to the candy store.

The next day, we wanted to try something different, and went to another place all the way on the other side of the harbor, sat down and found that it was owned by the same people and had the exact same menu, including the "soup of the day" :cool:

Terry

yeah there are good little restaurant in toby and all over the area, try finding randy or roby racoons, supper food strange name. i prefer the giant stride into the "nest"

Back
Top Bottom